Montag, 6. Februar 2012

art never comes from happiness

They're many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how
I'm sorry for being stupid, but hey, the only reason why I can't let you go is because 
you were the reason for making me happy.
And at the end of every day I just want to be close to you but I know, you can't, can't, can't.
And with this knowledge it get's harder every day, but I really try to move on.
I wish you could hear all these words, but I'm afraid, too afraid.
I would let you know that I never realized how complete you made me feel, until now.
And I would let you know that we belog together, but you don't give a fuck and this is killing me.
I'm sad as hell and you still don't give a fuck, no you don't.
You know, for me, our time is never quite enough, but enough to catch my breath and to hide my tears.
But even when you see me sad, you lost your sensitive side and you get angry.
But hey, I'm sorry for having feelings.
Oh, I hate this part, I hate your angry side, I hate your egoism, hate, hate, hate.
But I'm afraid, too afraid, to tell you, that I love you.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen